January 09, 2006

A new beginning...

Happy New Year to everyone who's been reading this blog for the past while! Towards the end of last year, I mentioned introducing some changes and I've finally launched them! Introducing my new site - photovernacular.net.



This new site allows me to do much more with my photographs than Blogger current supports. Each image will be presented in a clearer, larger format and will be indexed and categorised for archival searching. I can auto-publish months in advance, so that a new image will appear daily, even when I'm not able to get to a computer.

I have a new camera and a passion to improve. I hope you will join me at my new home and let me know how you think I'm getting along from time to time! :o)

2 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

Tim, congratulations on the establishment of your new website.

You definitely have an eye for photography.

Rose DesRochers

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

^#$dszya63#^3