February 09, 2002

I was wondering whether I should write more about myself...some sort of summary of who I am and what I do, just for the record. I'm hesitating because I'm still debating (with myself) about what direction I want this blog to go in. I've been reading lots of other peoples blogs over the past couple of days and there's a huge variety out there. Some folk are happy just to write about the mundane whilst others discuss matters of greater depth. I kinda like a mixture of the two, but would that make a good blog?

Maybe I should start a separate blog for my technical/professional musings, and keep Vernacular more lighthearted. Problem is, I'm concious of how much time I can give to 'blogging' on a daily basis. Right now, it's not a problem as I have time every day to write - but that's not going to last for very much longer. Maybe I'm doing my usual thing of trying to run before I can walk with my latest toy... :)

No comments: